Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lonesome Dove - here we come!

Okay ladies!  Time to get thinking about when to meet up for Part I of Lonesome Dove! So, I looked at my copy and the halfway mark is close to Chapter 54 (pg. 463).  Since Charlotte's hosting the first half, I asked her if she had any date preferences and she's open to whatever.  So let's start throwing out dates! 

ALSO, I know Joni is moving this weekend and prolly under some stress so maybe us ladies can help out by having a packing (or unpacking) "shindig" to help her out?  Let us know Joni, if you'd like some moving assistance! :)

1 comment:

Kat @ NoPageLeftBehind said...

Okay y'all, since the boys are gonna be doing their draft...let's do Part I of Lonesome Dove September 1st!

That should give up plenty of time to read too :)